Welcome to Vagrant
We are a feral dog game set in Japan, based off the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed manga/animes (though you do not need to be familiar with either in order to play here!). You can read more about the game here. If you already have an account, login - otherwise feel free to create an account and join us!
Photo

Plotting thread thing.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Gau

Gau
  • Outsider
  • 20 posts
Though I'd throw this up, and see if anyone was interested in some plotting. :)

Charrie is Gau/Aug. He is a three year old Ezo wolf, with good old multiple personality disorder. Neither side is aware of the other at the moment, the transitions always being explained away by either side as lapses in concentration or full blown fabricated memories of what happened (not ruling out the possibility of one side or both sides becoming aware of whats going on in the future). At the moment, "Gau" is hunting his evil twin brother (Aug), who he sees as always one step ahead, causing all sorts of bad things to happen, and always trying to clean up whatever mess is left behind (and often times being "confused" with his brother, which leads to bad things).

Where Gau is kind of a heroish sort, Aug is very much a bad bad wolf. Generally he will do whatever he feels will make him content, even if it means ruining someone else's day/life. Has essentially no morals what soever, and will only restrain himself if he believes there is excessive danger in acting on whatever impulse he has at the moment. Womanizer, bully, monster, there are a lot of descriptive words that could describe the darker personality, but impulsive is probably the best. One day he might be obsessed with manipulating a certain person into something he wants, while the next he could have lost interest, and wander off to bother someone else.

If anyone had any plot ideas, feel free to PM, or throw in this thread! Pretty much up for whatever (minus killing my poor charrie before hes had at least a couple threads lol xD )

Personally I think an interesting angle for this guy is going to be either Gau meets them, befriends them, Aug pops up eventually and does something bad to horrible, Gau comes back and is confused/outraged that his "brother" would do such a thing. That or Aug strikes first, and Gau tries to convince them that it was totally his evil twin brother. But like I mentioned earlier, up for whatever :P
Posted Image
Amazing Art by Minnow! :D

Truth

Truth
  • Outsider
  • 11 posts
I'm down like a clown. I'm a big cat. There's endless possibilities. :P

Gau

Gau
  • Outsider
  • 20 posts

I'm down like a clown. I'm a big cat. There's endless possibilities. :P

*fails* I had been checking this pretty regulary, and then stopped. xD Sure, I'd be up for plot or thread of some sort. Whatcha have in mind Mrs. big cat :P
Posted Image

Gau

Gau
  • Outsider
  • 20 posts

*shameless self-bump*

Still looking for stuff for my cray cray wolfie. xD

If anyone wants to thread with either the "good guy" (Gau),  or wants to have someone meet Aug (the definitely not good guy side).  Or just wants to throw plot ideas around, feel free to PM me/chuck the ideas/requests for thread in here. :D

Posted Image

Cross

Cross
  • Ohu
  • 31 posts

Anyone feel like doing something with Cross? :3

"I am a female. I can manage through sorrow and hate, but I suffer when I hear a crying child."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users