Welcome to Vagrant
We are a feral dog game set in Japan, based off the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed manga/animes (though you do not need to be familiar with either in order to play here!). You can read more about the game here. If you already have an account, login - otherwise feel free to create an account and join us!
Photo

Free Lineart

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Star

Star
  • Admin
  • 745 posts
A lot of people do not have avatars as a result of the new rule. Avatars are not needed though they do often help to enhance the roleplay experience.

The way to get your pictures from flickr and other websites have already been highlighted, so I won't go over that. However, there is another option that is sometimes overlooked and that is free lineart.

Sometimes artists will put up lineart for you to take and color. They only ask that you credit the artist (and we ask that you do that too). So I figured I would make a short list (that may grow) of lineart that can be used by you for your character(s).

GENERAL LINEART

Wolves by Akreon

Female Husky by cleopata

Wolf by Kaylink

Different Canines by S-Nova

Fox by Rurouna

Jack Russel Terrier by Roefel

Bloodhound by Roefel

Dog or Wolf by Sethya - you MUST full view this one to see it. Otherwise it shows up as nothing but a black blob.

German shepherd dog by Gingastar18

Spitz dog by Roefel

Setter by Roefel

Wolf by Canis-ferox

Fox by caitievee

Fox by Damalynn

GINGA STYLE LINEART

Different breeds by Frodse

Different breeds by Gingastar18

Even more breeds by Gingastar18

Koga ninja by Bloodthirstwolf

Free Ginga lines by Kali-caracal

Curly-tailed breed by KristineYeeh

Many of these artists you can search through their galleries to find more and you can always search on DA for "free lineart".

Again, if you use these please make sure you leave a link or a credit to the artist in the picture or your profile and follow any rules that they have listed.

I have got so much to give, I swear I do.
I may not have nine lives but this one feels brand new.
Yes I've lived a good one.
I have tried to be true.
There are some things I never realized, till I met you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users